Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Republicans Aiming To Steal Election

     As my readers probably already know I have been saying for weeks that there seemed to be a coordinated effort among establishment insiders to discredit Ron Paul by simply ignoring his presence in the Iowa caucuses.  Dr. Paul is the one candidate in these elections that is above reproach so the liberals and neo-cons alike have been labeling him a nut job and gave the Iowa caucuses to Romney before there was any votes.  There have been some serious accusations of voter fraud at the caucuses last night, some outright intentional and other instances just a product of human error.  Either way Ron Paul has been given the shaft so far, and still managed twenty percent of the vote.
     On Monday night Republican strategist Dee Dee Benkie appeared on a radio show stating that the Republican party had decided they could not leave to chance that Ron Paul would win Iowa last night, and were offering very sweet deals to move large voting blocks to vote for either Romney or Santorum.  Now, I will give the Republican party the benefit of the doubt and say these were not outright bribes, which would be illegal, but these actions at the very least are brazenly unethical.
     I believe the Republicans felt that a Paul victory in iwoa last night could have potentially under-minded the legitimacy of the Iowa caucuses as the first Republican primary.  Obviously having such an open libertarian would challenge the establishment neo-conservative party the Republicans have created in the past twenty five years.
     Republicans are ignoring all of Ron Pauls support, and when they do acknowledge him they are quick to point out there is no way that he could ever win against the Obama re-election machine.   Benkie, who was pretty open during her interview on the radio, stated "Ron Paul doesnt do us any good in Iowa, doesnt do the country any good, will never get there, so lets figure out what we need to do....   We dont want him to get to number one, its very bad for Iowa.  Terrible.  I hope for all my friend's sake he is not victorious".   This is clear proof that the GOP had no intentions of letting there be a fair election and have disenfranchised  Iowa caucus- goers.
     Now I'd like to point out that she is openly calling for the subversion of the Iowa primary.  She along with her republican cronies are anti-Paul and are flagrantly advocating that he be prevented from winning Iowa by means of exerting undue influence on voters.  Yes this is the same Dee Dee Benkie that was decrying the threat posed by voter fraud in the primaries only last week.  This was of course in reference to the fact that the republicans wanted voters to present photo identification to vote.
     Anyone who has been paying attention to the news leading up to the caucuses this year should be able to pick up on the GOP establishment's fear of Dr. Paul doing well in the primary.  In turn they have themselves, virtually sabotaged the legitimacy of the Iowa caucuses.   Governor Branstad, essentially under-minded the legitimacy of his own states caucus when he urged voters " in the event of a Ron Paul victory, ignore the winner, and concentrate on the second or third place candidate."  He hypothesized that if Romney were to finish second or a close third it would boost him significantly and there would be no way for Paul to keep up going into New Hampshire.  These are obviously comments designed to restrain republican voters from "wasting" their vote on Paul and lending it to a candidate who had a shot at beating Obama.  Could Paul beat the President?  Probably not.  Does that make this fair and constitutional?  Absolutely not!
        Establishment insiders who have absolute control over the talking heads in the media are outright manipulating the results of these primaries.  And if that's not enough we have candidates dropping out because they don't have enough money to compete.  This is not what the founding fathers had in mind when establishing this electoral system we have in place today. 

6 comments:

Debz said...

Ok I came. I read. I am commenting. I'm just not as into all the political hullabaloo like you are. You're a great writer and I hope you get followers who will enjoy reading what you have to say; whether they agree with it or not.

Also, could you add a write in on the poll question? I'd like to vote for myself. Kthxbi.

Bryce Safrit said...

This was an interesting read. I think Ron Paul is highly discredited. I appreciate Ron Paul sticking to his beliefs no matter what the opposition, and not doing what is "politically correct." That being said, I have a lot of respect for the man, but I'm not sure I would support him in the caucuses. It's looking like Romney will be the candidate, but I think I would enjoy seeing Ron Paul giving him a run for his money. I wouldn't be upset if Paul somehow managed to receive a victory, but I highly doubt it.

TC Avey said...

I like your poll on the side. I think Romney will get it but that's not who I hope gets it.

As for Ron Paul, I like his fiscal conservative stances, however his foreign policies scare me a little. I'm doing some research on him now, I'll get back with you as I learn more. Right now I am uncovering some connections to Soros that I find disheartening. As always, with Soros, you have to follow the money and a list of organizations.

Christopher Menard said...

TC, please do get back to me on Soros. Anything you can uncover would be great. Thanks for following!

TC Avey said...

Hey,
So I'm not done doing research on this but here is a link to one article that seems to be saying what some of my other sources are but condensed down, thought you might want to take a look.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/01/02/ron-pauls-soros-defense-plan/

Basically, Ron Paul worked with Barny Frank in 2010 on a task force to cut Defense spending by 1 trillion. The panel of experts they put in charge of this are primarily funded through soros. I won't list all of them but here are a few:
Lawrence Kolb from Center for American Progress (Soros funded)
Winslow Wheeler from Center for Defense Info that is funded through OSI which is Soros' organization
Paul Martin (Communist?) from Peace Action and Physicians for Social Responsibility that is Soros funded
William Hartung from New American Foundation, Soros' son is on the leadership counsel there.

I'm also trying to verify is Soros has sponsored a TV campaign add for Ron Paul through some organization.

Also, the article I linked says 9 of the 14 on the committee are from Soros funded organizations, but I have also read that 11 of the 14 are but have yet to verify that.

Also, what do you know of the controversial racists letters associated with Ron Paul? I haven't really looked into that much but have heard a few things here and there about them.

TC Avey said...

not sure if you're on twitter, haven't heard from you in a while.

I posted on Soros on my blog, not related to Ron Paul, just more on soros if you want to check it out.

http://tcavey.blogspot.com/2012/01/soros-to-know-some-ones-heartfollow.html

hope you're having a great week!